Classic Herb Mat
Nothing matches the flavour, aroma and gorgeous looks of freshly chopped herbs. It has also been scientifically proven (possibly) that fresh herbs taste even better when you’ve grown them yourself!
A seeded herb mat in organic bio-paper that provides 2 rows of Parsley, Thyme, Marjoram and Tarragon. Can be cut to size to fit containers. Just lay onto compost and sprinkle on a light covering of soil, water and hey-presto, your own fresh herbs for the kitchen.
Unlike the pots you buy from the supermarket, growing from seed means the plant will be planted at the right density, will last longer and be stronger so you don’t end up with a dead pot of soil ready for the bin after one week – we’ve all been there.
- Each herb mat contains 8 rows of seeds (2 of each herb)
- Seeded mat for easily growing herbs:
- Classic Herbs contains: Parsley, Thyme, Marjoram, Tarragon
- Mediterranean Herbs contains: Red Basil, Green Basil, Savory, Oregano
- Masala Herbs contains: Coriander, Chervil, Mustard, Fenugreek
- Requires multi-purpose compost (not included)
- Grows well in all types of containers
- Suitable for conservatories, greenhouses, and tunnels as long as there is plenty of light
- Most herbs will grow back after cutting, but some (like coriander and basil) will need replanting annually
- Each mat measures approximately 60cm(L) x 45cm(W)